X is Alphabet’s moonshot factory. We are a diverse group of inventors and entrepreneurs who build and launch technologies that aim to improve the lives of millions, even billions, of people. Our goal: 10x impact on the world’s most intractable problems, not just 10% improvement. We approach projects that have the aspiration and riskiness of research with the speed and ambition of a startup.
About the Team:
Chorus intends to transform the way we make, move and manage the worlds’ goods.
About the role:
You will be a Product Manager on the team, working cross functionally to launch software, hardware, and data science products for our customers and partners. This opportunity allows you to work collaboratively with Marketing, Engineering, Partner and Client Services, and other Chorus teams to develop and deploy software and ML solutions into multiple markets.
How you will make 10X impact:
- Lead product-related efforts that enable Chorus to achieve our product and business vision.
- Lead efforts to launch new products and services in multiple industries
- Develop use cases, product requirements, usage and operations metrics for software, hardware and ML solutions to solve customer and partner business challenges.
- Work with a team of engineers, scientists, account/partner managers, and customer service managers to take product ideas from conception to launched product features.
- Engage closely with existing and prospective customers and partners to understand their business problems and how Chorus can solve those problems.
- Provide product leadership internally and externally.
What you should have:
- BA or BS degree in technical or analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, Statistics) or equivalent practical experience via multiple years as a product manager
- 5+ years of demonstrable product management experience in launching successful products to enterprise customers and partners.
- Ability to execute and iterate quickly with ever-changing problem sets and environments.
- Ability to determine and guide development of features based on what is most important to the customers (as determined by data on why and how customers use the product each day), what addresses their key unsolved problems, and how your customer service teams supports your product
- Experience working with operations team to effectively deploy products and services to customers
- Experience in one or more of Healthcare, Industrial, Inventory Management, Asset Management and Warehousing industries and applications is preferred
It’d be great if you also had these:
- Experience with dynamic environments
- Experience launching ML features, sensor platforms, software applications.
- Solid problem solving and cross-team communication skills.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $153,000 - $242,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
At X, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.