X is Alphabet’s moonshot factory. We are a diverse group of inventors and entrepreneurs who build and launch technologies that aim to improve the lives of millions, even billions, of people. Our goal: 10x impact on the world’s most intractable problems, not just 10% improvement. We approach projects that have the aspiration and riskiness of research with the speed and ambition of a startup.
Born from X, the moonshot factory, and working alongside teams at Google, we’re building a new type of robot. One that can learn by itself, to help anyone with (almost) anything. With one foot in today, and the other in tomorrow, we seek to turn the helper robots of science fiction novels into reality. Doing this requires taking on the hardest problems in robotics. All so we can work towards a future where helper robots are a part of a better everyday, for everyone.
We know that no company, no moonshot, no wild idea is greater than the efforts of the people behind it. Our team is thoughtful, driven and deliberately diverse, working together in a creative and collaborative environment, where everyone’s perspectives and expertise is valued.
The Talent team at Everyday Robot is looking for a Recruiting Operations Lead who will be responsible for the strategy, design, and execution of our recruiting data and operations. You live and breathe data and can communicate that data effectively, which is then used to inform current and new strategies, programs, and operations. This role will require you to think big, roll up your sleeves, use data to guide your work, challenge convention, and then ground yourself in practicality to get things done. You’ll be collaborating with recruiting leadership, people operations, strategy, finance, and others across Everyday Robots. You are scrappy and resourceful, creative and driven -- and excited to share in the magic of working at Everyday Robots!
- Magnificently lead our recruiting operations required to keep our processes running and improve where necessary
- Lead Everyday Robot recruiting reporting infrastructure and operations with best in class funnel metrics and hiring forecasts; tease new meaning from the numbers and to strategically advise our recruiting team
- Create a positive interviewing experience for both candidates & EveryDaysies
- Partner with key collaborators to ensure the right data is captured and optimally structured to enable reporting, dashboards, and data analysis
- Ensure proper data security and integrity
- Experience working in implementing, simplifying, and improving operations
- Experience designing and developing metrics reporting, dashboards, trend analysis, and recommendations
- Experience working with multiple data sources and combining relevant information to generate insights to create effective reporting solutions (e.g., dashboards, tables, metrics)
- Keen interest in analyzing data and can see beyond the numbers to influence decision making
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrated ability to keep information confidential and dedication to producing high-quality work
- High level of self-initiative, creativity, perseverance and flexibility
- Previous experience with supporting full-life-cycle recruiting
- Advanced Excel or Google Sheets skills
At Everyday Robots, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you require additional accommodations during the interview process, please let us know.
At X, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at: email@example.com.